- Posts by Christopher W. KramerPartner
Chris Kramer advises condemning authorities in eminent domain and condemnation litigation and consulting. He has spent more than 36 years working to ensure large infrastructure projects proceed by condemning a variety of ...
We are excited to cohost Condemnation Summit XXIX with Gallagher & Kennedy on May 12, 2023 in Phoenix, AZ! Gallagher & Kennedy’s Jennifer Cranston and I have developed an outstanding agenda filled with educational and interactive presentations and plenty of networking. Subject matter experts will discuss a variety of topics, including:
- Arbitration for Condemnation Practitioners
- Temporary Construction Easements
- Access Issues
- Ethics for Real Estate Professionals and Attorneys
- Public Use Determinations
This all-day program encourages deeper conversations and social ...
California Eminent Domain Report is a one-stop resource for everything new and noteworthy in eminent domain in California. We cover all aspects of eminent domain in California, including condemnation, inverse condemnation and regulatory takings. We also keep track of current cases, project announcements, budget issues, legislative reform efforts and report on all major California eminent domain conferences and seminars.
Stay ConnectedRSS Feed
- CLIMATE CHANGE
- Court Decisions
- GOVERNMENT ADMINISTRATION
- Inverse Condemnation & Regulatory Takings
- New Legislation
- Public Agency Law
- Regulatory Reform and Proposed Rules
- Right to Take