The California Transportation Commission announced this week that it has awarded $359 million to help fund 36 projects in California. Some of the projects receiving funding include:
- $140 million to the Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) to purchase 46 new rail cars that will provide new service from the BART/Caltrain Millbrae Station directly to San Francisco International Airport.
- $15 million to Santa Clara for the US 101 Freeway Performance Initiative.
- $43.8 million for the SR 99/Pelandale Interchange in Modesto.
- $46 million for improvements to I-405 in Orange County
A full list of projects receiving funding can be found here.
California Eminent Domain Report is a one-stop resource for everything new and noteworthy in eminent domain in California. We cover all aspects of eminent domain in California, including condemnation, inverse condemnation, and regulatory takings. We also keep track of current cases, project announcements, budget issues, legislative reform efforts, and report on all major California eminent domain conferences and seminars.
Stay ConnectedRSS Feed
- CLIMATE CHANGE
- Court Decisions
- GOVERNMENT ADMINISTRATION
- Inverse Condemnation & Regulatory Takings
- New Legislation
- Public Agency Law
- Regulatory Reform and Proposed Rules
- Right of Way
- Right to Take