We are excited to be hosting our Eminent Domain seminars in person once again! Please join us in San Francisco on March 14th or Costa Mesa on March 28th. These complimentary programs will focus on current issues involving right of way, property acquisitions and eminent domain. Key topics to be covered by our panels of leading industry professionals include:
- Inverse Condemnation and Disaster: Exploring the interplay of natural disaster and potential liability to public entities in cases such as fire and flood;
- Environmental Considerations for Right of Way Acquisition: Identifying ...
California Eminent Domain Report is a one-stop resource for everything new and noteworthy in eminent domain. We cover all aspects of eminent domain, including condemnation, inverse condemnation and regulatory takings. We also keep track of current cases, project announcements, budget issues, legislative reform efforts and report on all major eminent domain conferences and seminars in the Western United States.
Stay ConnectedRSS Feed
- CLIMATE CHANGE
- Court Decisions
- GOVERNMENT ADMINISTRATION
- Inverse Condemnation & Regulatory Takings
- New Legislation
- Public Agency Law
- Regulatory Reform and Proposed Rules
- Right to Take