Next week, Nossaman's eminent domain group will be attending the International Right of Way Association's Annual Education Conference in San Diego. While we've been attending the conference for several years, we're excited to have it taking place in our own backyard, and we know that our friends and colleagues at Chapter 11 will do an amazing job with it. If you're going to be there, make sure you take some time to visit with us. There will be plenty of places to find us:
- On Sunday and Monday, we will be hosting a booth in the exhibition hall. In addition to it being a great opportunity to seek out some free legal advice from us, we'll also be rocking out with a Guitar Hero themed booth. Stop by to play the game and get your name on our leader board for a chance to win the new Guitar Hero Live, coming out later this year. And if you play, you can enter our raffle to win a 65-inch HDTV (it will be the one we're using for the game). You will find us in Booth 405 & 406.
- On Monday, June 15, from 10:00 to 11:00 a.m., Artin Shaverdian will be hosting a panel on "Design-Build Projects and Right of Way Acquisition: Benefits, Challenges and Pitfalls," along with Mark Lancaster (from RCTC) and Joey Mendoza (from OPC).
- On Tuesday, June 16, from 1:30 to 3:00 p.m., I will be moderating a panel on "Legal Constraints with Early Right of Entry Requirements" (and if you don't want to see me, at least come support my co-presenters, Mike Williams and Pat Thayer from HDR).
- Finally, on Wednesday, June 17, from 10:00 to 11:30 a.m., Brad Kuhn will be moderating a panel on "How Early Acquisition Can Minimize Risks and Reduce Costs," along with Chip Willett (from Bender Rosenthal) and Rob Caringella (from Jones, Roach & Caringella, Inc.)
I hope to see you there!
Rick Rayl is an experienced litigator on a broad range of complex civil litigation issues. His practice is concentrated primarily on eminent domain, inverse condemnation, and other real-estate-valuation disputes. His public ...Full Bio | All Posts | Email | 949.833.7800
California Eminent Domain Report is a one-stop resource for everything new and noteworthy in eminent domain in California. We cover all aspects of eminent domain in California, including condemnation, inverse condemnation and regulatory takings. We also keep track of current cases, project announcements, budget issues, legislative reform efforts and report on all major California eminent domain conferences and seminars.
Stay ConnectedRSS Feed
- CLIMATE CHANGE
- Court Decisions
- GOVERNMENT ADMINISTRATION
- Inverse Condemnation & Regulatory Takings
- New Legislation
- Public Agency Law
- Regulatory Reform and Proposed Rules
- Right to Take