The Self-Help Counties Coalition's 2014 Focus on the Future Conference is just around the corner. This year, it is taking place in Santa Clara on November 16-18. I will be presenting on the topic "Precondemnation Planning & Early Acquisition Efforts: Best Practices to Acquire Right of Way Without Blowing Your Project's Budget" on Tuesday, November 18 from 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. My panel includes Bijal Patel at Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority, Chip Willett at Dokken Engineering, Rob Caringella at Jones, Roach & Caringella, and Joey Mendoza at Overland, Pacific & Cutler.
Other Breakout Session topics include:
- Sustainability - How VTA and LA Metro are Achieving the Triple Bottom Line
- Statewide Rail Modernization, Including High-Speed Rail, Inner City Rail, and Cap and Trade
- CM/GC Industry - Alternative Project Delivery
- Redefining Mobility - Connected/Autonomous Vehicles
- New Communications Strategies in Transportation with Social Media
Brad Kuhn, Chair of Nossaman's Eminent Domain & Valuation Group, guides property owners, developers, businesses, utilities, and public agencies through complex real estate development and infrastructure projects – ...
California Eminent Domain Report is a one-stop resource for everything new and noteworthy in eminent domain. We cover all aspects of eminent domain, including condemnation, inverse condemnation and regulatory takings. We also keep track of current cases, project announcements, budget issues, legislative reform efforts and report on all major eminent domain conferences and seminars in the Western United States.
Stay ConnectedRSS Feed
- CLIMATE CHANGE
- Court Decisions
- GOVERNMENT ADMINISTRATION
- Inverse Condemnation & Regulatory Takings
- New Legislation
- Public Agency Law
- Regulatory Reform and Proposed Rules
- Right to Take