There are a couple exciting International Right of Way Association (IRWA) events coming up next week:
- On April 26, I will be participating in IRWA Chapter 1's (Los Angeles) 2016 Annual Valuation Seminar. I will be presenting with Brad Thompson of Mason & Mason on "Project Benefits and Construction-Related Impacts: Tangible or Speculative?".
- On April 29, I will also be participating in IRWA Chapter 42's (San Jose) 4th Annual Spring Conference. I will be presenting with my partner, Artin Shaverdian, and Steve Parent of Bender Rosenthal on "The Value of Transit Proximity: Assessing Project Benefits".
The 2016 Annual Valuation Seminar is approved for 8 hours of BREA credit and will take place at the Quiet Cannon, 901 North Via San Clemente in Montebello. For more information, or to register for this event, click here. The 4th Annual Spring Conference will be held at the Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority (VTA) Auditorium at 3331 North First Street in San Jose. Applications for up to 7 hours of IRWA, BREA, SBE, SR/WA and MCLE are pending. For more information, or to register for this event, click here.
Anyone who is not an IRWA member is welcome to attend both events. I look forward to seeing you there!
California Eminent Domain Report is a one-stop resource for everything new and noteworthy in eminent domain in California. We cover all aspects of eminent domain in California, including condemnation, inverse condemnation, and regulatory takings. We also keep track of current cases, project announcements, budget issues, legislative reform efforts, and report on all major California eminent domain conferences and seminars.
Stay ConnectedRSS Feed
- CLIMATE CHANGE
- Court Decisions
- GOVERNMENT ADMINISTRATION
- Inverse Condemnation & Regulatory Takings
- New Legislation
- Public Agency Law
- Regulatory Reform and Proposed Rules
- Right of Way
- Right to Take