Join us on November 16th from 1:00 to 2:00 p.m. PT as we discuss “Partial Acquisitions: Project Benefits and Mitigation Strategies Related to Offsetting Severance Damages.” We are excited to host this webinar along with our guest speakers, Alison Roach and Robert Caringella from Jones, Roach & Caringella, Inc.
During this webinar, we will provide:
- A legal primer on severance damages in partial acquisitions;
- An in-depth review of the legal standards granting condemning entities the ability to offset severance damages with project benefits; and
- An examination of case studies illustrating how project benefits can be identified and valued in a manner that can mitigate severance damages in partial acquisitions.
We hope you can join us!
Aleene Madikians represents public and private sector clients through all stages of civil litigation involving eminent domain, land use, water, CEQA, renewable energy projects and major public infrastructure projects.Full Bio | All Posts | Email | 213.612.7824
Bernadette Duran-Brown is a real estate litigation attorney primarily focusing on eminent domain, inverse condemnation, regulatory takings and valuation matters. With more than a decade of experience, she has advised numerous ...Full Bio | All Posts | Email | 949.833.7800
California Eminent Domain Report is a one-stop resource for everything new and noteworthy in eminent domain in California. We cover all aspects of eminent domain in California, including condemnation, inverse condemnation and regulatory takings. We also keep track of current cases, project announcements, budget issues, legislative reform efforts and report on all major California eminent domain conferences and seminars.
Stay ConnectedRSS Feed
- CLIMATE CHANGE
- Court Decisions
- GOVERNMENT ADMINISTRATION
- Inverse Condemnation & Regulatory Takings
- New Legislation
- Public Agency Law
- Regulatory Reform and Proposed Rules
- Right to Take