Last week was quite busy in the world of California eminent domain, and the start of this week appears to be no different. A few updates:
- International Right of Way Assocation (IRWA) Chapter 67 is holding its annual, half-day seminar on May 10 at the Holiday Inn in Santa Ana (sorry for the late notice). The seminar is focused on mobilehome acquisitions and appraisals, and there are a number of great speakers lined up. (I'll also give a quick update on the City of Los Angeles v. Plotkin decision involving precondemnation damages.) I hope to see you there.
- The Marysville Joint Unified ...
California Eminent Domain Report is a one-stop resource for everything new and noteworthy in eminent domain in California. We cover all aspects of eminent domain in California, including condemnation, inverse condemnation and regulatory takings. We also keep track of current cases, project announcements, budget issues, legislative reform efforts and report on all major California eminent domain conferences and seminars.
Stay ConnectedRSS Feed
- CLIMATE CHANGE
- Court Decisions
- GOVERNMENT ADMINISTRATION
- Inverse Condemnation & Regulatory Takings
- New Legislation
- Public Agency Law
- Regulatory Reform and Proposed Rules
- Right to Take