At its meeting last week, the California Transportation Commission allocated $174.8 million to 85 projects around the state. Some of the projects receiving allocations this month include:
- $22.5 million for construction of SR-905/SR-125 connectors in San Diego
- $20 million to realign Highway 1 in San Luis Obispo County away from the eroding shoreline
- $19.4 million to rehabilitate the Elysian Viaduct Bridge in Los Angeles
- $6.3 million for reabilitation of the Sierra Point Overhead bridge near South San Francisco
- $5.9 million to replace the aging Hilt Road Overcrossing on I-5 near ...
California Eminent Domain Report is a one-stop resource for everything new and noteworthy in eminent domain in California. We cover all aspects of eminent domain in California, including condemnation, inverse condemnation, and regulatory takings. We also keep track of current cases, project announcements, budget issues, legislative reform efforts, and report on all major California eminent domain conferences and seminars.
Stay ConnectedRSS Feed
- CLIMATE CHANGE
- Court Decisions
- GOVERNMENT ADMINISTRATION
- Inverse Condemnation & Regulatory Takings
- New Legislation
- Public Agency Law
- Regulatory Reform and Proposed Rules
- Right to Take