Please join Nossaman Eminent Domain & Valuation Partner Rick Rayl at CLE International's 21st Anniversary Southern California Eminent Domain Conference. The event will be held from Thursday, January 31st through Friday, February 1st at the DoubleTree Downtown in Los Angeles. Rick will participate in the presentation, Case Law Update: The Latest Developments, on January 31st at 10:45 a.m. Additional topics covered during the conference will include: Government Regulation of Short-Term Vacation Rentals, Insights into Severance Damages, and California’s Wildfires and Potential Inverse ...
In January, please join Nossaman LLP Eminent Domain & Valuation Partners David Graeler and Rick Rayl at CLE International’s 20th Anniversary Southern California Eminent Domain Conference, taking place at the DoubleTree Downtown, Los Angeles. Mr. Graeler will present Introduction to the Eminent Domain Playbook Part II (Post-Filing Activities): The Real Rules on Thursday, January 18, at 9:30 a.m. PT, and Mr. Rayl will present "Recent Legal Developments: 2017-2018" on Friday, January 19, at 8:35 a.m. PT. Additional leaders in this field will provide valuable insight and ...
For anyone looking to spend more time on eminent domain issues, there are two upcoming events you may want to consider.
- For those looking for a one-day commitment, I recommend the IRWA, Chapter 1 2010 Fall Education Seminar, which is taking place on October 26 at the Quiet Cannon in Montebello. I don't have the full list of speakers yet, but it's always a good event, and my partner, David Graeler, is Chair again this year. I'll be talking about the interrelationship between goodwill and the Relocation Act, using the recent Casasola opinion as a jumping off point (look for a post about ...
If you are an eminent domain attorney, a right-of-way agent, or an appraiser working in Southern California, you will have ample opportunities to expand your horizons (or at least your networking circles) in April. Here's just a sampling of what's coming up locally:
- April 12-13: CLE International is holding its 12th Annual Eminent Domain Conference at the Millennium Biltmore in Los Angeles. If you're looking for two full days of hearing about eminent domain . . . you probably need help. But if you are, this is a great program, with a number of top speakers.
- April 13: IRWA Chapter 67 ...
On November 16-17, CLE International is holding one of the biggest eminent domain events of the year, its 11th Annual Conference, Eminent Domain: Appraisal to Appeal. The conference is being held at the Stanford Court hotel. Registration is currently open.
Many top eminent domain attorneys and appraisers are scheduled to make presentations. I am speaking with my partner, Gale Connor, at 3:30 p.m. on November 17. We will be talking with Norman Hulberg, MAI, about ...
California Eminent Domain Report is a one-stop resource for everything new and noteworthy in eminent domain in California. We cover all aspects of eminent domain in California, including condemnation, inverse condemnation, and regulatory takings. We also keep track of current cases, project announcements, budget issues, legislative reform efforts, and report on all major California eminent domain conferences and seminars.
Stay ConnectedRSS Feed
- CLIMATE CHANGE
- Court Decisions
- GOVERNMENT ADMINISTRATION
- Inverse Condemnation & Regulatory Takings
- New Legislation
- Public Agency Law
- Regulatory Reform and Proposed Rules
- Right of Way
- Right to Take