I live in Orange County. Every time I contemplate a trip to San Diego, I run the calculations:
- How bad is the I-5 freeway going to be;
- How badly do I need to be in San Diego; and
- Can I find a way to extend/change my schedule to avoid the worst of the traffic?
Granted, I engage in the same internal debate when I need to head towards Los Angeles, but at least going that direction, I have a number of route choices. Going to San Diego, it's basically the I-5 or stay home.
Caltrans is in the midst of a major planning process for possible expansion of the I-5 between La Jolla and Oceanside. The public ...
California Eminent Domain Report is a one-stop resource for everything new and noteworthy in eminent domain in California. We cover all aspects of eminent domain in California, including condemnation, inverse condemnation, and regulatory takings. We also keep track of current cases, project announcements, budget issues, legislative reform efforts, and report on all major California eminent domain conferences and seminars.
Stay ConnectedRSS Feed
- CLIMATE CHANGE
- Court Decisions
- GOVERNMENT ADMINISTRATION
- Inverse Condemnation & Regulatory Takings
- New Legislation
- Public Agency Law
- Regulatory Reform and Proposed Rules
- Right of Way
- Right to Take