Both Chapters 57 and 67 of the IRWA have June meetings upcoming (their last meetings before the summer hiatus). Details are:
- June 2, 2010: Chapter 57 is meeting at the Riverside Convention Center, located at 3443 Orange Street, Riverside. The speaker will be Ken MacVey, an eminent domain attorney with Best, Best & Krieger in Riverside. Contact Communications Chair Jan Spindler for more information.
- June 8, 2010: Chapter 67 is meeting at the Holiday Inn, Orange County Airport, located at 2726 South Grand Avenue, Santa Ana. We will have two speakers, Ricky Rodriguez from Caltrans ...
California Eminent Domain Report is a one-stop resource for everything new and noteworthy in eminent domain in California. We cover all aspects of eminent domain in California, including condemnation, inverse condemnation, and regulatory takings. We also keep track of current cases, project announcements, budget issues, legislative reform efforts, and report on all major California eminent domain conferences and seminars.
Stay ConnectedRSS Feed
- CLIMATE CHANGE
- Court Decisions
- GOVERNMENT ADMINISTRATION
- Inverse Condemnation & Regulatory Takings
- New Legislation
- Public Agency Law
- Regulatory Reform and Proposed Rules
- Right of Way
- Right to Take