I wanted to provide a quick update on what is going on in the lawsuits involving ABX1 26 and ABX1 27. For those trying to keep score on who stands where, the following is a list of the amicus briefs that have been filed.
In support of the CRA / League of Cities' position, seeking to overturn the laws:
- Association of California Cities - Orange
- City of Irvine
- Long Beach
- Public Interest Law Western Center
- San Bernardino County
- Southern California Coalition
- Southern California Non Profit Housing
- Riverside County
In support of the State's position, seeking to uphold the laws:
- Affordable Housing ...
California Eminent Domain Report is a one-stop resource for everything new and noteworthy in eminent domain. We cover all aspects of eminent domain, including condemnation, inverse condemnation and regulatory takings. We also keep track of current cases, project announcements, budget issues, legislative reform efforts and report on all major eminent domain conferences and seminars in the Western United States.
Stay ConnectedRSS Feed
- CLIMATE CHANGE
- Court Decisions
- GOVERNMENT ADMINISTRATION
- Inverse Condemnation & Regulatory Takings
- New Legislation
- Public Agency Law
- Regulatory Reform and Proposed Rules
- Right to Take