This is a bit last minute, but I wanted to remind our readers to attend the International Right of Way Association (IRWA) meetings this week in Orange County and the Inland Empire. Here's what to look out for:
- IRWA Chapter 67: Orange County holds its monthly luncheon today, January 8. John Ellis from Integra Realty Resources Los Angeles will provide us with an update on the 2012 real estate market and what to expect in 2013. John and Integra are integrally tapped into the Southern California real estate market, so those in attendance should get some great insights.
- IRWA Chapter 57: Riverside/San Bernardino holds its monthly luncheon tomorrow, January 9. Rick Friess from Allen Matkins will answer the question "What are Those Dang Owners Thinking?!?" Rick's built a very successful practice representing property owners and business owners in eminent domain actions, so I anticipate he'll share some excellent advice for public agencies on how to deal with owner concerns and put together amicable agreements.
Look forward to seeing you there!
Brad Kuhn, Chair of Nossaman's Eminent Domain & Valuation Group, guides property owners, developers, businesses, utilities, and public agencies through complex real estate development and infrastructure projects – ...
California Eminent Domain Report is a one-stop resource for everything new and noteworthy in eminent domain. We cover all aspects of eminent domain, including condemnation, inverse condemnation and regulatory takings. We also keep track of current cases, project announcements, budget issues, legislative reform efforts and report on all major eminent domain conferences and seminars in the Western United States.
Stay ConnectedRSS Feed
- CLIMATE CHANGE
- Court Decisions
- GOVERNMENT ADMINISTRATION
- Inverse Condemnation & Regulatory Takings
- New Legislation
- Public Agency Law
- Regulatory Reform and Proposed Rules
- Right to Take