Please join us on May 6, 2021 from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. PT as Nossaman’s Coastal Development and Environment & Land Use Groups present “Charting a Course for Offshore Wind Energy in California” to discuss current proposals and pending regulations concerning offshore wind development along the California coast.
We will be participating on a top tier panel of coastal specialists which will also include: Kate Huckelbridge, Deputy Director of Energy, Ocean Resources & Federal Consistency, CA Coastal Commission; Jennifer Lucchesi, Executive Officer, State Lands Commission; Matt Marshall, Executive Director, Redwood Coast Energy Authority; and Chris Potter, Conservation and Mitigation Banking, Marine Region, California Department of Fish and Wildlife.
This is a must-attend program for project developers, manufacturers, utilities and other constituencies seeking insight into the future path for offshore wind energy in California. Our panel will discuss:
- A brief history of California offshore wind proposals and development to date;
- The role of the California Coastal Commission in reviewing aspects of offshore wind development in federal & state waters;
- Offshore wind applications in state waters, including the CEQA process and Environmental Impact Report preparation;
- The role of the Bureau of Ocean Energy Management (BOEM) and the intergovernmental task force in project development; and
- The status of current projects proposed along the California coast.
Our panel will also devote time for a substantive Q&A session following the presentation, so we invite you to submit your questions while registering or during the webinar.
Please click here to register for the webinar.
Nossaman LLP is an approved State Bar of California MCLE provider and certifies that this activity is approved for 1.5 hours of general credit.
Questions? Please contact Jessica Ku at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you on Thursday!
Ed Roggenkamp is a seasoned litigator focused on resolving complex environmental matters. Ed uses his skills as a former professional actor and teacher to help his clients win environmental cases, by explaining complex technical ...
California Eminent Domain Report is a one-stop resource for everything new and noteworthy in eminent domain in California. We cover all aspects of eminent domain in California, including condemnation, inverse condemnation and regulatory takings. We also keep track of current cases, project announcements, budget issues, legislative reform efforts and report on all major California eminent domain conferences and seminars.
Stay ConnectedRSS Feed
- CLIMATE CHANGE
- Court Decisions
- GOVERNMENT ADMINISTRATION
- Inverse Condemnation & Regulatory Takings
- New Legislation
- Public Agency Law
- Regulatory Reform and Proposed Rules
- Right to Take