Money is once again being allocated to improve public infrastructure in California. The California Transportation Commission announced this week the award of $487 million to various projects throughout the state. Included are:
- San Bernardino Associated Governments' (SANBAG) Lenwood Road Railroad Grade Separation Project in the City of Barstow.
- Orange County Transportation Authority's (OCTA) Lakeview Avenue Grade Separation Project in the City of Placentia.
- The Richmond Rail Connector for a new route between San Pablo and Richmond.
- Several Caltrans State Highway realignment or widening projects, including adding a carpool lane on the I-405 between the 10 and 101 freeways, and widening the I-5 from the Orange County line to the 605 freeway connector.
- Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority's BART Phase 1 from Fremont to San Jose.
Click here to see a full list of all the projects receiving funding.
California Eminent Domain Report is a one-stop resource for everything new and noteworthy in eminent domain in California. We cover all aspects of eminent domain in California, including condemnation, inverse condemnation, and regulatory takings. We also keep track of current cases, project announcements, budget issues, legislative reform efforts, and report on all major California eminent domain conferences and seminars.