For those of you involved in the transportation sector, we invite you to join us on Wednesday, June 3rd for a discussion on planning, procurement and financing strategies that can be implemented now to support timely project delivery in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic. We are planning a very interactive webinar where ample time will be set aside to answer questions received from attendees both prior to and during the event.
Topics that will be covered include:
- How to prepare now to efficiently and effectively move projects forward
- Procurement and contracting strategies that enable owners to access future funding and move projects forward despite short-term funding issues
- NEPA, CEQA and environmental permitting considerations in the era of social distancing and shelter-in-place orders
- Real estate and construction considerations such as delays/Temporary Construction Easement expirations and appraisal/site inspection issues
- The environmental litigation outlook under California and federal law (i.e., delays due to limited court activities/court closures)
Our interdisciplinary panel will provide practical and timely information to assist you in this ever-changing business climate. Anyone interested in attending this complimentary webinar can access additional details and registration information here. We look forward to having many of you attend and to addressing your concerns related to this extremely important sector of our economy.
Brandon Davis guides public agency clients through all elements of the procurement, construction contract drafting and contract implementation processes for alternative delivery projects in the United States, including large ...
Liz Klebaner advises public agency and corporate clients on a variety of complex land use and environmental matters, including California Environmental Quality Act, National Environmental Policy, California Coastal Act ...
Brad Kuhn, Chair of Nossaman's Eminent Domain & Valuation Group, guides private and public sector clients through the real estate aspects of complex development and infrastructure projects -- particularly with eminent ...
David Miller assists clients on a variety of complex land use and environment related matters, including matters dealing with the National Environmental Policy Act, Section 4(f) of the Department of Transportation Act, and the ...
California Eminent Domain Report is a one-stop resource for everything new and noteworthy in eminent domain in California. We cover all aspects of eminent domain in California, including condemnation, inverse condemnation, and regulatory takings. We also keep track of current cases, project announcements, budget issues, legislative reform efforts, and report on all major California eminent domain conferences and seminars.